Service Directory

Individuals, Businesses, Organizations Email 1-867-767-9303 / 1-877-743-3301 Website

The Personal Property Registry is an online registry that allows both individuals and institutions to record their financial/secured interests in personal property (all property other than land such as cars, boats, equipment, appliances, etc.) in order to establish their priority as against other parties who have secured interests in the property.

Individuals Email 1-867-767-9261 Website

An Emergency Protection Order (EPO) is a legal order that provides emergency protection to victims of family violence. IF YOU ARE IN DANGER, CALL YOUR LOCAL RCMP.

Individuals, Organizations Email 1-867-767-9166 ext. 21111 Website

The Active After School Program provides funding to schools and community-based organizations to build on existing programs or create new physical activities for all school-aged children and youth during the after-school time period with a strong focus on engaging currently inactive or underactive youth.

Individuals Email 1-867-767-9166 ext. 21111 Website

The Regional Youth Sport Events Program provides support to schools and sport and recreation organizations to organize and host regional youth sport events.

Individuals Email 1-867-767-9166 ext. 21107 Website

The NWT Youth Ambassadors Program offers a guided and structured volunteer experience for NWT youth at major territorial, national and international events.

Individuals, Businesses, Organizations Email 1-867-767-9161 ext. 21026 Website

The Office of the Fire Marshal is responsible for delivering several programs relating to fire and life safety as identified in the Fire Prevention Act.

Individuals Email 1-867-767-9163 ext. 210555 Website

The School of Community Government offers many programs led by knowledgable instructors.

Individuals, Businesses, Organizations Email 1-867-767-9236 ext. 53176 Website

A permit is required to use pesticides anywhere in the NWT. Contact your local or regional ENR office for a pesticide permit.

Individuals Email Website

If you want to harvest firewood in the NWT you need a wood cutting permit. Permits are free. Contact your local or regional ENR office for a permit.

For more information visit

Individuals Email 1-867-767-9383 Website

The Legal Aid Outreach Program is a weekly clinic for those living in poverty that is run out of the Community Legal Aid Clinic.

Was this helpful?