Report a Poacher (RAP) is a toll-free line to report violations of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources legislation.
This includes hunting or fishing out of season, wasting game meat, exceeding bag limits for harvesting game, illegal sale of wildlife or fish and depositing harmful substances into lakes or rivers.
If you think you see a violation call 1-866-762-2437 or your local Renewable Resource Office with:
- the date, time and location of the suspected violation
- licence plate number of vehicle(s) involved
- Vehicle description (including identifying features such as dents, stickers, etc)
- Description of person involved
- Details of suspecte violation
Everyone who calls the RAP line or contacts their local ENR office will remain anonymous.
Never approach or attempt to apprehend a suspect.